Golden Roasts - Catering Specialists
Traditional hog roasting is the most heavenly way to eat meat. This type of cooking allows heat to circulate evenly around the food, whilst at the same time, the meat self-bastes with its own juices. This ensures that the meat is kept succulent and tender and entirely impossible to resist!
To create the perfect feast, we use only the best, freshest ingredients. All of our meat is sourced from our own farm on the outskirts of Buxton, Derbyshire or from farms in the neighbouring area. We provide freshly baked bread rolls which combined with the roasted meat, our home-made apple sauce and stuffing for pork, mint sauce for lamb, taste simply divine. If you are having a hog roast, we also score the rind and salt it – we know how important great crackling is!
Hog Roasting Equipment
If a hog/lamb roast is not for you, why not use our BBQ instead? Perhaps you are having a family party and your BBQ is not big enough. Golden Roasts can rent you a BBQ big enough to feed the five thousand! Call Us Today for more information.
These prices are a guide only, because we pick the perfect sized meat for your event. Please call us for more definite costs.
- Full hog/lamb roasting carved and served starting from £800.00 based on up to 120 people, or £950 for 120 people and above. This include gazebo, 1 carver 1 server, mixed leaf platters, coleslaw, potato salad, bowls of tomatoes & veggie option, foam plates & plastic cutlery (not flimsy), or for £1 per person extra we can supply proper crockery & cutlery.
- Machine rental with hog/lamb (including gas) from £600.00 – also including freshly baked bread rolls, home made stuffing and apple sauce.
- Gazebo rental (15ft x 10ft) delivered and set up £25.00
- Machine rental (including gas) £200.00
- BBQ rental/Hot plate (including gas) £100.00 BBQ menu prices on request
- Roast/Jacket potatoes & Chili on request
- Buffet service available
In most cases, we will happily attend a public event free of charge. If you are in the process of planning one, please get in touch. We cater for all areas including Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Staffordshire and beyond.
Wedding Receptions, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Family Functions, Birthday Parties, School Fairs, Beer Festivals, Barn Dances, Town Fete, Christmas Parties, Christmas Markets, Bonfire Nights, New Year’s Eve, Carnivals, Halloween, Summer Fairs, Farmer’s Markets & Country Shows.
GOLDEN ROASTS @ DUKES DRIVE
Golden Roasts source all of our meat locally from our family run farm shop in Buxton, and can supply the public with meat direct to your doorstep with weekly offers constantly changing.
We can offer you an extensive range Sausages, Burgers, Mince, Stewing Steak, Poultry, freezer packs and of course the traditional Sunday Roasts and much much more, including that personal touch.
Free Delivery within a ten mile radius.
Give Julie a call on 07866764689 or contact her on Face Book on Dukes Drive Farm Shop.